Afficher un message
Vieux 02/04/2007, 06h49   #489 (permalink)
Nepto
Membre
Ancienneté  76%
Ancienneté 76%

Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 80
Remercié 52 fois dans 39 Posts
Par défaut

Citation:
..ou le jeu.
L'UMD ne passe pas sur le firmware custom. Donc même si tu as l'UMD, c'est inutile. Il faut activer le mode NO UMD pour lancer le jeu.

Le mieux serait d'achèter une MS de 2Go. Si on cherche bien, on peut trouver des MS à 20€ (vive internet.... Et vive la contrefaçon ...)

yaya69230 > Et pour le RipKit, sur le forum maxconsole, il y a une personne qui essais de réaliser un ripkit pour ce jeu. Par contre, je crois qu'il supprime toutes les videos du jeu :triste:

Enfin bon, pour patienté, c'est intéressant.

EDIT : Apparemment, le gars aurait réussi mais j'ai pas tout compris ...

Citation:
Envoyé par Kon3ki0n Voir le message
1. Open UMDGen and open your DMP2 image
2. Go PSP_GAME/USRDIR/movie/ and delete all videos except opening.pmf (you can relink this to another little pmf file for a couple less MBs)
3. Go PSP_GAME/USRDIR/
4. Highlight all5.mp and do CTRL+M
5. Now highlight all4.mp and do CLRL+L. Do exactly the same thing with all5.mp (you'll see all.mp and all2.mp will be the new heaviest files)
6. Go PSP_GAME/USRDIR/ and delete the UPDATE folder
7. Save the compilation with .cso format (Compression Value:9)

I haven't tested this method yet. I would recommend leaving it as .iso and not doing step 7
Citation:
Heres another method, I just did it and it came out to be a 540mb file..... Maybe he wrote to many files to link to #5. Here it is anyways

"I relinked all the vid files to one, and then relinked all2 3 4.mp to all5.mp left all6 and 7.mp alone..... CSO'd down to 955,794KB.... again though, whether or not everything is "right" is....questionable."

I just did it and relinking 234 to 5 makes a black screen. I'm going to test 23 to 5 now.
Citation:
Finally, it works great and doesn't freeze on 4th song. I just bought a 4gb stick too....oh well.
D'après les commentaires des autres membres du forum, cette méthode fonctionne.

Dernière modification par Nepto ; 02/04/2007 à 07h46.
Nepto est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation