Afficher un message
Vieux 27/02/2007, 11h18   #50 (permalink)
ReVengeR
Membre
Ancienneté  71%
Ancienneté 71%

Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 0
Remercié 0 fois dans 0 Posts
Par défaut

Citation:
pj1115 has released a new version of his applcation that keeps your fave movies away from prying eyes on the PSP:

HideMedia (previously HideMov) is a PRX module for use with one of Dark_AleX's OE firmwares that stops the PSP's media menu's from finding any files until a button combination is pressed.
When launched with the XMB, the module forces the PSP to be unable to find any files, so it just returns: "There are no xxxx's". When the button combination is pressed, the PRX lets the menus find you files again, and you can listen/see/watch your media at will!

For extra security, you can re-disable the files with another button combination. With this utility, you can prevent people from rooting around your personal stuff with ease!

Unfortunately, I'm unable to call this anything but a BETA. This is because it still doesn't work how I would like it to:

- Write to the PSP's memory instead of the memory stick. Faster, more reliable. If you can help me with this, please give me a buzz: piers[dot]jones[at]gmail[dot]com.

- The PSP cache'ing of files make an inconvenience. (See below). Again, if anyone can help me with this, drop me a line: piers[dot]jones[at]gmail[dot]com.

Changes:

HideMedia BETA II-
- Now hides video (including VIDEO folder), music, photo, game (GAME, GAME150, GAME303, GAME310), Browser bookmarks, savedata (Warning: Unhide files before launching a UMD game or it won't be able to find them).
- HOPEFULLY increased compatibility for older OE firmwares.
http://www.speedyshare.com/406589435.html
ReVengeR est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation