Afficher un message
Vieux 15/12/2006, 14h17   #3 (permalink)
Izsomean
Non Inscrit / Non Connecté
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

et voilà une autre review par un membre:
http://boards.ign.com/far_cry/b5731/133069190/p1/

Ici l'avis semble plus positif:
- graphs au niveau ps2 (contre n64 pour le test IGN lol)
- gameplay extra
Citation:
Now, let's move on to what will make me keep playing "Far Cry" for weeks to come. The gameplay. In a word, it's FANTASTIC. I've never felt so in control of a character in an FPS as I do in "Far Cry Vengeance." The use of the Wii-mote is ********ly superb. Character movement is smooth and responsive. Aiming is pinpoint accurate. Firing is spot on. Jumping is handled well with the nunchuck. Melee attacks are also handled well with the remote itself. In the other FPS games on Wii, I seemed to notice that when you tried the melee attack you ended up not looking in the same direction as you did before you attempted the attack. This is not the case in "Far Cry." The one control aspect that makes this game even more great is the use of the A button. Ubisoft elected to use the same bounding box style of control that all the other Wii FPS games use, and as such when moving the aiming reticule around the screen there can be a tendency for the screen to move at odd times when you aren't really ready for it. In "Far Cry," however, if you hold down the A button it effectively "freezes" the play screen, allowing you to move the reticule anywhere on the screen without the screen moving. You can still strafe side to side or move forward and backwards. This one simple addition to the control completely changes the feel of the game, as you now can lock your screen in one direction and fire at multiple enemies while still seeing what the others are doing because your screen isn't moving. It's extremely effective and allows you to do things that I've never seen done in a console FPS before.

Now, with all of this said, there is one aspect of the control that doesn't work extremely well. Grenades. It seems to be a problem in the FPS games on Wii that using the nunchuck to control grenade throwing simply doesn't work as well as it should. With some practice I was able to get a bit better, but it still feels more like luck than skill when I land a grenade on a bad guy. This isn't that big of a deal as you can accomplish the grenade throws with some practice, but it just never feels as polished as the rest of the aspects of the control interface.
Citation:
To close, I will have to say that despite the glaring technical issues with the graphics in this game, "Far Cry" for the Wii is the best FPS to date on the system. Never before have I been so amazed by a control scheme in a game. The controls are so spot on that they overshadow any of the graphical problems that this game has.
çà commence à me rappeler le cas Red Steel
  Réponse avec citation