Afficher un message
Vieux 08/07/2006, 22h29   #18 (permalink)
benja32
Membre
Ancienneté  71%
Ancienneté 71%

Genre : Homme
Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 0
Remercié 0 fois dans 0 Posts
Envoyer un message via MSN à benja32
Par défaut

j'ai un truck a vous montrer atta vous me traduirer

Code:
OK im a member in The SnesTYL forums and im just helpin out the homebrew seens bcuz i think laxer3a wanted to talk to zx-81.....this is wat he said exactly.....

Well, I saw comment saying that FF Tactics was running correctly with a FS 2.

Which basically 1/3 --> 20 FPS.
Still this game does not use a lot of effect, nor rotating sprite, not too much blending, but I believe quite color rasters.

May be games are doing less tricky things that was done with the Snes chipset, making it easier to emulate.

I would have tought that the graphics chip is very close to the snes and it is hard as hell to emulate it correctly.
The ARM cpu instruction set also is harder to decode than the snes cpu one and run at 16.7 Mhz which makes it quite costly to emulate.(but each instruction is less complex than the Snes ones... so... I dont know, may be cost is the same for each Mhz emulated.)

MMmmm... may be I should get in touch with ZX to see what is the neck in this emu.
I felt that ZX was a good coder, but not the kind to optimize ans squeeze stuff like Yoyo and I are doing.
May be I was wrong.

Well, the thing is that Super Mario World run around 100 Fps at FS0 with sound in TYL.
So, still way to go...

en gros ca dit koi?

benja32 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation