Afficher un message
Vieux 12/02/2006, 15h35   #1 (permalink)
WOPR
Membre
Ancienneté  89%
Ancienneté 89%

Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 2
Remercié 12 fois dans 10 Posts
Par défaut

Voici un article (à prendre au conditionnel tout de même )dans lequel quelques développeurs expliquent que les jeux PS3 (la grande majorité ) devraient être en 720p et 1080i natifs (comme la 360) et non en 1080p natif bien que la console puisse techniquement faire du 1080p.

Quelques rares jeux pourraient être en 1080p par la suite mais la plupart ne serait "qu'en" 720p/1080i :

Code:
Perhaps the biggest bombshell we've learned in the world of PS3 development right now is that many (if not most) games are simply running in 720p - not the ambitious, bleeding edge 1080p "Full HD" standard that Sony had us so excited about. And certainly, not two of them stuck together for a ludicrous 32:9 double-1080p. 

MGS4 is the most impressive 'genuine' PS3 output to date
Nvidia was on the money with its President's comments last May: resolution is indeed the enemy of graphics. Our insider explains: "Sony wanted 1080p, but we're working at 720p and 1080i, same as on the Xbox 360. Even with [final hardware] in mind, reaching good frame rates at 1080p with next-gen graphics is almost impossible. Instead many developers, ourselves included, are reworking so they run at 720p. PS3's output takes care of upscaling it - so no native 1080p, but it still looks killer." Perhaps there was always a specific reason why Sony felt it should say "up to 1080p"? 

The controller we used was a generic USB controller. Sony plans to change the unpopular concept design while retaining the familiar DualShock 2 layout, which all developers are working to
But the vast majority of PS3 gamers may not see this apparent hiccup as an issue; the tiny (projected) proportion of players lucky enough to own Full HD 1080p sets will see little difference; both 720p and 1080i are already visually stunning, and PS3 competently upscales. Even if it couldn't, most 1080p screens will supposedly upscale pretty well by themselves. Some developers even see this situation as a positive one: "It's not going to be a big deal for players, but it helps conserve CPU cycles so it's certainly a big deal to us." 

So is the 1080p dream lost? It's hard to say for sure, but the developer suggests some games will still support it. "I think native 1080p games will be in the minority. Getting the best effects and performance is easier at lower resolution, so we can offer the gamers more thrills. I don't think this situation will change much."

Source :

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200602/065_p2.asp

Lisez les autres pages également car c'est assez intéressant.

Wait and see .

\" L'ignorant affirme, le savant doute, le sage réfléchit \" (Aristote)
WOPR est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation