Afficher un message
Vieux 22/09/2005, 19h50   #14 (permalink)
Invité
Non Inscrit / Non Connecté
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

merci pour les liens en francais,genial .je regarderai ça de + pres;j'ai vu que c'etait pour la lite;idem pour la pro je suppose.

Tu parlais de toxic bios,apparement apres qqs infos ,beaucoup l'utilise.Qu'est ce qui est le mieux toxic os 0.3,ou toxic bios 1.3,sachant que je prendrai la pro.Quelle difference entre les 2?

""It seems our hardware engineer has made a major error while describing to me the polarity for the 9V DC connector. As many of you will have noticed the current installation manual (v1.4) states that the polarity for the 9V connector is positive at the center. This is what I was told by the hardware engineer, so this is what I added to the installation manual. However it has since been pointed out by forum members (thanks abraves) that the polarity is actually the oposite, with nagative at the center and this has been confirmed to be accurate.

I would like to apologise on behalf of the DMS team for this error and any inconvenience which may have caused as a result of this. If you cannot get your test panel to work, try reversing the polarity so center = negative. I will be updating the EZI installation manual with this information soon."

en résumé ça dit quoi,svp.
encore merci
  Réponse avec citation