Discussion: idée psx hdd
Afficher un message
Vieux 25/01/2016, 07h19   #7 (permalink)
Nocturne
Membre
Ancienneté  15%
Ancienneté 15%

Pays :
Téléchargements: 1
Uploads: 0
Merci: 12
Remercié 9 fois dans 8 Posts
Par défaut

Non mais je vient de voir le prix du PSIO, 149$...

De plus, pour les consoles NTSC c'est même pas pris en charge pour les jeux PAL à la base... Ça demande encore des investissement supplémentaire, donc pour moi je vais passer mon tour, et plutôt acheter un convertisseur de signal a 20$ sur amazon.

Citation:
I noticed in the FAQ about "My PlayStation 1 is a PAL system. Can I play NTSC-U/C or NTSC-J games on it"? Is it able to set the video mode correctly on a PAL system? I noticed in the video that you are using PAL images, so if a user uses a NTSC image, will the emulator allow the console to set the video mode to NTSC 60HZ correctly?

Citation:
The menu may be set to NTSC mode should the automatic detection of the region fail, but as for the games it can not be done. You can do the reverse modification for PAL systems with NTSC systems, but it will generate an NTSC-50 picture, and most if not all TV's do not accept that picture frequency. If you want to play PAL games on an NTSC PlayStation 1, you will need to either use RGB directly, install a crystal oscillator to override the signal, or, purchase a PAL machine and swap it's power supply (should you be in a 110VAC area). More information and detailed depth will be provided on the website when PSIO is released.
Edit: De plus il faut souder un élément sur le board de la console, c'est pas donner pour tout le monde ça...

Citation:
Are there any modifications required for PSIO to work?
Yes. An internal modification is required. We have developed a small printed circuit board (PCB) that detects whether a PSIO cartridge is plugged in or not. We have called it the “Switch Board”. The Switch Board consists of nothing more than a 4066 Quad Bilateral Switch, a few resistors and a capacitor. More information may be found here, including the circuit diagram.

Dernière modification par Nocturne ; 25/01/2016 à 07h27.
Nocturne est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation