Afficher un message
Vieux 03/02/2012, 20h47   #3337 (permalink)
CollectorSoul
Membre
Ancienneté  26%
Ancienneté 26%

Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 5
Remercié 7 fois dans 5 Posts
Par défaut

@ Hiei-
I don't have to be capable of reading japanese. I can export the scripts with the Subtitles editor to a .xml file and open it with firefox. Then I go to google translate and translate all the sentences. For final checks (or if there were no japanese kanji on the .xml but some data trash) I got the original afs files from the PAL version so I have a chance to translate it right.

PS: The subtitles editor only shows some data trash instead of the japanese characters. It seems like Delphi is unable to manage kanji ....

Edit: The AFS files on disk 1 are largely the same in J and PAL (there are some minor differences). The main problem I saw is that the scripts within the afs files are not in the same order (f. e. Ryo says in PAL a sentence in line 4 and in J it is line 6 etc.)

@ Kogami-san
La version "US Shenmue" a des soustitres japonaises et les voix anglaises et je voudrais une version avec les voix japonaises et les soutitres anglaises.

@Ducci
I have never done any modifications on Shenmue 2 and so I don't know how I could help you. Maybe my more detailed guide has the information you were searching.

Dernière modification par CollectorSoul ; 03/02/2012 à 21h00.
CollectorSoul est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation