Afficher un message
Vieux 16/12/2009, 21h47   #489 (permalink)
jc120
Membre
Ancienneté  43%
Ancienneté 43%

Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 0
Remercié 1 fois dans 1 post
Par défaut

non va plutot ici http://cyclods.wikidot.com/local--fi...l208stable.exe

copie coller

I've written some slightly different instructions today, after installing Moonshell myself and finding out how horribly inaccurate the FAQ on my website was

This one is based on Moonshell v2.08 -- the main difference to yours djshok is in step 6 where I've mentioned the setup.exe file.

Also, it only covers the exe download, not the zip file - as I haven't tried installing that one ;-) Not sure if there are any differences between the two, except I don't think exe's will run on a Mac?

1/REMOVE any other version of Moonshell from your flash cart before continuing.
2/Download Moonshell v2.08 to your Windows desktop
3/Double-click on the file to extract the contents to your computer
4/Open the folder that was created (it will be called "200912022233_moonshell208stable") and then:
● Copy the whole moonshl2 folder to the root of your microSD card
● Copy the moonshl2.nds file to the root of your microSD card
● Leave the rest on your computer, but keep the folder open as you will use these files in a minute
5/Open the CycloDS folder on your microSD card and edit config.xml using Notepad
● Change the moonshellPath setting so that it looks like this: <moonshellPath>/moonshl2.nds</moonshellPath>
6/Return to the folder you extracted on your computer and double-click on setup.exe to run it
● If you are asked to choose a language, make your choice and click the button to continue.
● Click on the button titled "Installed to <drive>" if the drive is one your microSD card is using (otherwise select the right one from the combo box first)
● Click on the button titled "Update"
● When you get a message saying that installation has completed, click "OK"
7/Safely remove your microSD card from the computer and plug it into your CycloDS, then push your CycloDS Evolution into slot 1 of the Nintendo DS
8/Turn on the DS and boot the CycloDS from the top-most button on the screen
9/Moonshell 2 should launch from the Media button (centre) when you touch it with the stylus

If this is updated it will be updated on the original page first, and only copied here if I remember.

Dernière modification par jc120 ; 16/12/2009 à 21h55.
jc120 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation