Afficher un message
Vieux 11/04/2009, 16h54   #2248 (permalink)
Ryo Suzuki
Membre
Ancienneté  60%
Ancienneté 60%

Genre : Homme
Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 8
Remercié 0 fois dans 0 Posts
Par défaut

Thanks for the explanation my friend.

I don't have really sure what is inside HUMANS.AFS

I been working in all the AFS except the 2 monsters HUMANS.AFS & FREE01.AFS. When I finish it I started with FREE01.AFS, and I test with several characters in order to check if are working and show the translated subtitles in the game.

I finish translated several files inside FREE01.AFS, like F1004.SRF for all the Fuku-san speech in FREE Quest in all the first disc, F1005.SRF in this case all of the dialogues with Ine-san, etc.

I look a HUMANS.AFS and I see the same dialogues for characters that I already translated usind de SRF inside FREE01.AFS. Then I conclude that this files is repeat in this 2 archives, but I'm sure wich is using in the game: FREE01.AFS.

Anyway, I'm wondering, I suspect that I will have work around HUMANS.AFS. Thinking in the fact of possible characters in the game of minior importance (like the gilrs saying: I don't talk with strangers ) are in this file... but I don't really sure.

Why? Because I don't finish yet FREE01.AFS, is a lot or work, and I have been thinking when i finish this file I have much hard work with HUMANS.AFS , but if you say the truth, then when I finish FREE01.AFS... I finish all the FREE QUEST

I am a little confuse, maybe the two files are in some way linking information

And other thing I don't understand is... why you say that the files on FREE01.AFS translated whit the old AIO Editor is bad hacked and can don't work well in real Dreamcast? I have all working 100%, I think all the Shenmue 1 can be translated with Shenmue AiO Cinematics Subtitles Editor and the files working without problem. Is that true?

Dernière modification par Ryo Suzuki ; 11/04/2009 à 17h06.
Ryo Suzuki est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation