Afficher un message
Vieux 20/01/2009, 01h51   #2087 (permalink)
Ryo Suzuki
Membre
Ancienneté  60%
Ancienneté 60%

Genre : Homme
Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 8
Remercié 0 fois dans 0 Posts
Par défaut

Thanks for the help friend

But i can't get success whith this. cdrecord is not compatible with my recorder and I try other methods with your advise.

I try a lot of things, but is impossible. I have finally a CDROM with the 2 tracks and autoboot working, but the audio tracks don't play in real dreamcast. Is like if the laser is searching for the audio tracks, and can't read it and then continue reading the game :triste:

I get the MSinfo number is 12845. Hack my ip.bin and my 1s_read.bin with this, the cdda.exe and make the iso. Insert the IP.BIN via Ipins and can make the autoboot Alcohol MDS with the 2 tracks and -c option (calculated MSinfo)

The game works but don't play fine the audio tracks. In NullDC 1.0.3 a weird sound when the audio track is playing and then play it. Both of the tracks, but when I record to a CDROM and test in real hardware the dreamcat can't find the audio tracks (the laser hurts to find it )

I try other options, like dahack, or make a non boot bin+cue and the make it autoboot, and don't works :reflexiomo6:

The situation is very ironic because my CD is 700mb with the 2 audio tracks, is just like I want, spanish and none of the files of my lenguaje remove or downsampled and the 2 originals CDDA tracks in

But the audio tracks can't play. I suppose is the lba fix of the 1st_read.bin don't works with cdda, dahack and I try too with a Yursof's util GDFixer 1.0 withour success....

I'm wondering what can be the mistake that I made and if is possible that this game need 3 dummy audio tracks to work perfect with CDDA...

Please help me, I know I'm closing to get it

And of course, THANKS
Ryo Suzuki est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation