Afficher un message
Vieux 20/07/2004, 12h12   #1 (permalink)
Invité
Non Inscrit / Non Connecté
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

voila une petite interview de mekanaizer pour en savoir plus sur ce programmeur portugais

Code:
how old are you?
you are student or professional coder?
Amator Coder. I do not study any more. I work as a 1º class Operator. And the money is really good and alot.
where do you come from?
Portugal, from a village called Perozinho.
near Porto
what do you think about the dreamcast resurection?
Great. And i hope one day DreamCast gets is lost titles released. Most like Atari 2600, that got is lost 1984 titles released in 1987 (not all but...) and it lasted almost to the end of 1989. So Atari 2600 had two comercial lifes. I pray every day to see this happen to DreamCast too. 
 you have begun again the dcdivx player of Marc E.Dukette and not dcmovie player of bero why?
This is most a promise i made to my self and... to Marc back in 2002 vai email sort of a promise too not like that but). And i don't like some stuf over Bero's DCmovie Player.
what is the futur improvement of udcdivx?
    Now the Project is stoped duo to no feedback from the public. And i will not release so soon a next version. But             uDCdivx will still be worked in my free times. I have other SEGA consoles projects to take care of. Sorry but since the feedback of uDCdivx is low. I have to move to others. But if i had real good feedback i could release another    version. So i hope you 
what is your other project on dreamcast?
Mekanone-X a 2D shooter
  Réponse avec citation