Afficher un message
Vieux 30/09/2008, 06h57   #1856 (permalink)
Hiei-
Membre
Ancienneté  90%
Ancienneté 90%

Genre : Homme
Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 1
Remercié 28 fois dans 23 Posts
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par PlusTuta Voir le message
Good news, guys. I managed to successfully open and edit the correct fonts and display the modifications in-game. The .FON files inside the MISC folder aren't used in-game, instead, it uses the very same FON files, but packed inside a PKS file: COLD.bin. There are also other 4 COLD.bin files, one for each language the game has been prepared to be released in (english, french, german, spanish). So, you might wanna try renaming those files to COLD.bin or change what file the game calls (by editing 1ST_READ.bin and replacing COLD.bin for the one you wan) and see what happens.

Being a packed, but non compressed, game file, i opened COLD.BIN in Tile Molester with 2bpp linear reverse and row interleaved. I sucessfully found not only the game subtitle but also the notebook font and others. Here's the screenie:

This solved my problem and i believe solves yours too. We just need to modify the font to our likes now.
It's giving me that personally :

(So nothing really usuable right now. Would need to have the (complete) characters horizontally or vertically aligned to modify them).

Dernière modification par Hiei- ; 30/09/2008 à 07h05.
Hiei- est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation