Afficher un message
Vieux 03/07/2008, 10h36   #272 (permalink)
shinset
Membre
Ancienneté  60%
Ancienneté 60%

Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 24
Remercié 2 fois dans 2 Posts
Par défaut

post de Bri sur gbatemp

Citation:
For those interested, the three relevant threads on the Acekard forum (with Acekard's posts quoted) are:

AceKard Forum AceKard BBS|NDS|NDSL|Flash Card|Clean rom compatibility|AK|AK+|AK plus|AK RPG - Powered by Discuz!

2008-5-8 22:18

This issue caused by some bad connection of ak2, which means the ak2 is broken and need repair. Please contact your reseller for replacment.
We're sorry about it and we've warned factory about this issue. I think it won't happened again.

AceKard Forum AceKard BBS|NDS|NDSL|Flash Card|Clean rom compatibility|AK|AK+|AK plus|AK RPG - Powered by Discuz!

2008-6-26 22:39

Sorry for my bad English. I mean the card is broken for some reason. And i think you can't fix it by yourself and we need improve the QC of factory.
Thank you.

2008-6-26 22:18

1. Fat Error comes from the QC of factory. That's to say the card is broken for some reason.
2. We always supply 1 year warranty. You can contact your dealer for a replacement first.
3. We'll keep developing all products of acekard.
4. Back to Fat Error, we've improved the QC and we hope the fault rate will go to a much lower level.

Thank you.
shinset est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation